ASE’s School Leavers Programme offers an alternative to University if you’re interested in a career in Accountancy, Tax, IT or Consultancy
Offering the best of both worlds, ASE’s School Leaver & Apprenticeship Programme allows you to continue your qualifications whilst gaining early responsibility in the business world. All within the supported environment of a family firm with operations around the world.
Our objective is to continually build ASE’s team with talented, highly qualified, automotive specialists. ASE is a great place to start your career.
- Industry leading remuneration packages
- Fully funded training, including the costs of courses and learning materials
- Business and industry skills training via the ASE Training Academy
- Balanced work and study time
- A personal Mentor and work buddy
- A package of benefits including pension and an NUS Extra card, ASE Advantage scheme
- Flexed benefits, including cash plan, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme
- Varied experience of a real job alongside qualified professionals
- Early responsibility
- A new social crowd and events
- To become part of a team recognised as leaders in our field
- Opportunity to grow in a global, family firm
- Permanent job upon qualification
Audit and Tax Qualifications
A stepping stone to becoming a qualified Accountant or Tax Advisor, without going to University. Combining work experience and
study we offer the following qualifications usually as a two year programme.
- Certificate in Finance, Accounting and Business (CFAB) qualification
- Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) qualification
- A member of the Association of Taxation Technicians (ATT)
Once the two year apprenticeship is complete you can move on to study further to become either ACA (Associate Chartered Accountant), ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) or ATT (Association of Taxation Technicians) qualified.
If you pass all of your exams on schedule, you can become fully qualified within 4 years.
To register your interest in any of these positions please submit your details below.
Alternatively please contact HR at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV or call +44 (0) 161 493 1930.
Other ASE School Leaver Apprentice Qualifications
- Business administration Level 3 or Level 4 NVQ Framework
- Information Technology including infrastructure and web development
- Project Management including Prince2
- HR apprentice leading to becoming a member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD)
ASE Recruitment Agency Policy
ASE has a commitment to sourcing candidates directly and with local partners, we do not accept speculative CV’s from recruiters.
On the occasion were we do use agencies, this is in line with our PSL and a have a formal agreement in place.
Agency recruiters may not submit unsolicited candidate information to any ASE employee until and unless a contract for recruiting services has been entered into with the People and Development Department.
All agency recruiter contracts that are entered into, and will commence and terminate based upon the terms defined in the contract.
You agree that ASE will not be liable for any fees for any unsolicited candidate that is submitted without first entering into a written contract with the ASE P&D Department. You further agree that submitting such unsolicited information is done at your own risk and that ASE reserve the right to contact these candidates directly and will be deemed to have waived any claim for compensation.