Make the first step into your career with ASE and join one of the fastest growing retail sectors in the world. As recognised leaders in the global automotive industry our Graduate Programme attracts the very best talent in the fields of Audit, Tax, IT and Automotive Consultancy.
ASE Graduate Programme
Join ASE’s global Graduate Programme and you could become one of our Leaders of the Future.
ASE’s Graduate training programme is designed to develop you into business advisors to the automotive sector, whilst attaining a qualified professional qualification. Our bespoke programme gives the following benefits:
- Industry leading remuneration packages, often including a fully expensed company car
- Fully funded training, including the costs of courses and learning materials
- Business and industry skills training via the ASE Training Academy
- Balanced client work, study and revision time
- A personal Mentor and work buddy
- A package of benefits including pension
- Client interaction from the outset, tackling real business challenges and learning alongside experienced professionals
- A new social crowd and events
- To become part of a team recognised as leaders in our field
- Opportunity to grow in a global, family firm
- Permanent job upon qualification
Combining commercial experience and study, ASE are accredited to offer a four year Graduate Programme. Upon completion depending on your area of interest you will become:
Audit and Tax
- An Associate Chartered Accountant (ACA)
- A member of the Association of
- Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- A member of the Association of Taxation Technicians (ATT)
- A Chartered Tax Advisor (CTA)
CURRENT ASE GRADUATE TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES
To register your interest in any of these positions please submit your details below.
Alternatively please contact HR at email@example.com with a copy of your CV or call +44 (0) 161 493 1930.
ASE Recruitment Agency Policy
ASE has a commitment to sourcing candidates directly and with local partners, we do not accept speculative CV’s from recruiters.
On the occasion were we do use agencies, this is in line with our PSL and a have a formal agreement in place.
Agency recruiters may not submit unsolicited candidate information to any ASE employee until and unless a contract for recruiting services has been entered into with the People and Development Department.
All agency recruiter contracts that are entered into, and will commence and terminate based upon the terms defined in the contract.
You agree that ASE will not be liable for any fees for any unsolicited candidate that is submitted without first entering into a written contract with the ASE P&D Department. You further agree that submitting such unsolicited information is done at your own risk and that ASE reserve the right to contact these candidates directly and will be deemed to have waived any claim for compensation.