Automotive Account Manager | Manchester
ASE Driving Profitability – Automotive Account Manager
Who we are
Recognised as global leaders in the automotive industry for over 40 years, ASE Global works with thousands of motor dealers, all of the major manufacturers and finance houses around the world to improve dealer, dealer group and dealer network profitability.
We are currently recruiting for an Account Manager / Experienced Business Management Associate for our busy BM team based in Manchester. The UK BM team are responsible for timely quality data submissions from around 2,500 dealers every month.
The successful candidate will manage one or more (depending on volume & complexity) automotive brands, to enable ASE to provide a first class Business Management Service to the brand(s) and their dealers.
From an early stage you will be speaking and writing to clients and senior management. You will need to have a good working knowledge of a dealership, excellent communication skills and be flexible to cover a variety of projects. You will be provided with training on our systems and procedures and you must be confident working without supervision and overseeing assistants work.
Applicants must be highly motivated individuals with a proven academic record and a friendly disposition.
Working knowledge of a dealership is paramount for this role and automotive accounting experience is preferred. In some cases an automotive background can be sufficient and further training and coaching can be provided depending on experience.
You will need to have high level Excel skills, good Word and organisation & administration skills. Knowledge of databases would be an advantage but full training will be given.
- Reviewing business management composite submissions and managing them through a validation process to a set deadline
- Planning and prioritising personal activities & managing personal time and efficiency
- Liaising with Dealership Accountants regarding queries from submissions and ensure resubmissions are received to an acceptable standard
- Control review meetings with the client(s) each month on data quality, service level agreement according to contract and any additional services
- Check output reports, applications and data along with an assistant in the team.
- Attend training to develop techniques and skills and knowledge of all ASE systems & applications
- Review and chase outstanding IT helpdesk calls to ensure completion, to enable brand requirements to be met in line with SLA’s.
- Manage the whole process for the brand(s) from start to finish each month.
- Encouraging clients to use the information, data, tools and applications to full advantage
- Provide a monthly report to the head of the UK BM Team raising any concerns, red flags, additional services opportunities, etc.
The role offers a competitive salary package.
Is this you?
If you think you’ll enjoy working with some of the most experienced and talented professionals in this sector who bring an intelligent, informed approach to the business, then apply today!
To register your interest in this position please submit your details below.
Alternatively please contact email@example.com with a copy of your CV.
ASE Recruitment Agency Policy
ASE has a commitment to sourcing candidates directly and with local partners, we do not accept speculative CV’s from recruiters.
On the occasion were we do use agencies, this is in line with our PSL and a have a formal agreement in place.
Agency recruiters may not submit unsolicited candidate information to any ASE employee until and unless a contract for recruiting services has been entered into with the People and Development Department.
All agency recruiter contracts that are entered into, and will commence and terminate based upon the terms defined in the contract.
You agree that ASE will not be liable for any fees for any unsolicited candidate that is submitted without first entering into a written contract with the ASE P&D Department. You further agree that submitting such unsolicited information is done at your own risk and that ASE reserve the right to contact these candidates directly and will be deemed to have waived any claim for compensation.