Assistant Account Manager | Manchester
ASE Driving Profitability – Assistant Account Manager
Who we are
Recognised as global leaders in the automotive industry for over 40 years, ASE Global works with thousands of motor dealers, all of the major manufacturers and finance houses around the world to improve dealer, dealer group and dealer network profitability.
We are currently recruiting for a Assistant Account Manager for our busy Business Management team based in Manchester.
The successful candidate will provide support to the Account Management Team, to enable them to provide a first class Business Management Service to the brands and their dealers.
From an early stage you will be speaking and writing to clients and senior management. You will need to have excellent communication skills and be flexible to cover a variety of projects. You will be provided with technical as well as industry coaching, although you should be confident working without continual supervision.
Applicants must be highly motivated individuals with a proven academic record and a friendly disposition.
Knowledge of a dealership is preferred together with automotive accounting experience. In some cases an automotive background can be sufficient and further training and coaching will be provided.
You will need to have high level Excel skills, good Word and organisation & administration skills. Knowledge of databases would be an advantage but full training will be given.
- Reviewing business management composite submissions and managing them through a validation process to a set deadline
- Planning and prioritising personal activities & managing personal time and efficiency
- Liaising with Dealership Accountants regarding queries from submissions and ensure resubmissions are received to an acceptable standard
- Attend review meetings with the client and the Account Management Team
- Check output reports, applications and data as instructed & trained by the Account Management Team
- Attend training to develop techniques and skills and knowledge of all ASE systems & applications
- Review and chase outstanding IT helpdesk calls to ensure completion, to enable brand requirements to be met
- Provide general admin support to the Team
The role offers a competitive salary package.
Is this you?
If you think you’ll enjoy working with some of the most experienced and talented professionals in this sector who bring an intelligent, informed approach to the business, then apply today!
How to apply
To register your interest and apply please click here
ASE Recruitment Agency Policy
ASE has a commitment to sourcing candidates directly and with local partners, we do not accept speculative CV’s from recruiters.
On the occasion were we do use agencies, this is in line with our PSL and a have a formal agreement in place.
Agency recruiters may not submit unsolicited candidate information to any ASE employee until and unless a contract for recruiting services has been entered into with the People and Development Department.
All agency recruiter contracts that are entered into, and will commence and terminate based upon the terms defined in the contract.
You agree that ASE will not be liable for any fees for any unsolicited candidate that is submitted without first entering into a written contract with the ASE P&D Department. You further agree that submitting such unsolicited information is done at your own risk and that ASE reserve the right to contact these candidates directly and will be deemed to have waived any claim for compensation.