ASE Driving Profitability – Audit Senior
Competitive salary & benefits
Who we are
Here at ASE, we are well placed to help automotive businesses thrive in a challenging economy. We’ve got there by focusing 100% on the motor industry, developing tools and skills for 40 years that make us a trusted partner in 50 countries for dealer networks, individual businesses and the major manufacturers.
ASE offer bespoke reporting software and dedicated audit teams. We are a trusted partner in the drive for greater profitability, compliance and dealership success on a local and global scale.
A large element of your work will be carried out on-site at ASE client offices across the country so you’ll work as part of a small team, travelling and working together to complete the audit requirement. You’ll need to be prepared to spend weekdays away from home, Monday to Friday.
In summary, you will have:
- Ability to prepare accounts and financial statements
- Assist in developing and maintaining client relationships
- Assist or lead a team to perform a wide variety of assignments, including:
- corporate finance
- business reviews
- internal control reviews and;
- special projects for manufacturers
- Design and implement audit plans
- Manage, develop and mentor a team of trainees while on assignment. But it’s not just audit and accounting! As an Audit Senior, you will lead a team to provide all ranges of assurance services to small to mid-sized businesses. On occasion you will represent the firm at networking events and identify opportunities to grow the business
Key responsibilities will include:
What we expect
- You to be working towards completion of ACA/ACCA qualification or fully qualified
- Strong technical knowledge and investigative skills (predominantly FRS102/UK GAAP)
- Experience of leading a team on audit engagements
- Good commercial skills and an interest in networking and business development
- The ability to work on your own initiative
- A willingness to travel nationally
What we offer
- A company car
- Fully supported professional training package and study leave, for career progression
- ASE Academy – individually tailored in-house training
- Interesting secondment opportunities into other business areas to encourage overall knowledge
- Generous holidays and option to purchase extra days
- Life assurance and critical illness cover
Is this you?
We are looking to recruit an exceptional individual to join our team of people. Can you bring an intelligent, informed approach to what is a complex and pressurised business? Do you have a can-do attitude and be fully-flexible to meet our clients’ needs?
If so, we want to hear from you.
To register your interest in this position please submit your details below.
Alternatively please contact email@example.com with a copy of your CV.
ASE Recruitment Agency Policy
ASE has a commitment to sourcing candidates directly and with local partners, we do not accept speculative CV’s from recruiters.
On the occasion were we do use agencies, this is in line with our PSL and a have a formal agreement in place.
Agency recruiters may not submit unsolicited candidate information to any ASE employee until and unless a contract for recruiting services has been entered into with the People and Development Department.
All agency recruiter contracts that are entered into, and will commence and terminate based upon the terms defined in the contract.
You agree that ASE will not be liable for any fees for any unsolicited candidate that is submitted without first entering into a written contract with the ASE P&D Department. You further agree that submitting such unsolicited information is done at your own risk and that ASE reserve the right to contact these candidates directly and will be deemed to have waived any claim for compensation.