Audit Supervisor | Manchester
ASE Driving Profitability – Audit Supervisor Role
We now are recruiting for Audit Supervisors to join our dedicated team of professionals. ASE offer a competitive package, attractive benefits including a company car and a dedicated training academy for all employees.
In this role you will be providing all ranges of assurance services to small-mid sized businesses, and is not just audit and accounting but a chance to develop in to an industry expert
The audit Supervisor role has supervisory responsibilities and will manage their own portfolio of clients.
Role reports to Audit Director
Manage a portfolio of your own audit clients
Portfolio management to include:
- Attendance at pre year end meetings.
- Ensuring timely and accurate delivery of the audit fieldwork.
- Delivery of quality accounts to the client within their time scale.
- Resolution of issues and potential adjustments prior to partner involvement where possible.
- WIP / Debtor control of own clients.
- Delivery of assignment to planned fee levels / recovery of overruns.
- Liaising with the tax department to timely delivery to the client.
Take the lead in the more complex audit assignments
- to lead audit assignments
- To continue to take a supervisory role to aid and assist the audit team closely on some of the more complex assignments, particularly those on which there is an ongoing relationship and knowledge.
Completion of ad-hoc project and assurance work
- Carry out or lead a team to perform a wide variety of motor trade assurance assignments.
- Manage the client interaction, planning, resource allocation, presentation of findings, completion of report and invoicing to ensure a smooth delivery to the client.
- Participation in assurance work including IBR and due diligence assignments
- To set objectives and appraise associates within the department to ensure alignment to the businesses core values.
- Take the lead in ensuring associates are kept chargeable whilst in the office.
- Assist with technical compliance and ongoing quality control of the audit process.
- Appointed councillor for ACCA and ICAEW students.
- Being fully aware of the full range of Personal & Corporate tax/ Audit & assurance / Profit Optimisation / Dealership Assistance we offer.
- Identify and sell opportunities for additional audit & assurance services that can be delivered to the client.
- Identify potential leads for cross selling other services and introduce to the relevant individual.
- Develop a network of contacts both inside and outside the firm.
- Be an industry expert in the motortrade
- Specific areas of responsibility to be defined within the manager team.
- Work closely with other departments to deliver unbeatable products to manufacturer groups.
- Assist with the development of efficiency improvements to the audit process.
- Assist with the idea creation / product development of market leading audit and assurance strategies and methodologies.
Is this you?
To register your interest in this position please submit your details below.
Alternatively please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV.
ASE Recruitment Agency Policy
ASE has a commitment to sourcing candidates directly and with local partners, we do not accept speculative CV’s from recruiters.
On the occasion were we do use agencies, this is in line with our PSL and a have a formal agreement in place.
Agency recruiters may not submit unsolicited candidate information to any ASE employee until and unless a contract for recruiting services has been entered into with the People and Development Department.
All agency recruiter contracts that are entered into, and will commence and terminate based upon the terms defined in the contract.
You agree that ASE will not be liable for any fees for any unsolicited candidate that is submitted without first entering into a written contract with the ASE P&D Department. You further agree that submitting such unsolicited information is done at your own risk and that ASE reserve the right to contact these candidates directly and will be deemed to have waived any claim for compensation.