Compliance Officer | Manchester
ASE Driving Profitability – Compliance
Here at ASE, we’re well placed to help automotive businesses thrive in a challenging economy. We’ve got there by focusing 100% on the motor industry, developing tools and skills for 40 years that make us a trusted partner in 50 countries for dealer networks, individual businesses and the major manufacturers.
Purpose of the Role
You will be responsible for shaping and building the compliance framework to support ASE in making sure that we are compliant with:
- Information Security (ISO 27001)
- Internally Agreed Controls (Business Compliance)
- Legal & Contractual Requirements
- Execute ISO Processes such as Risk Assessments, Treatment and Information Security Incident Management
- Build, maintain and execute an audits to gather evidence of conformity to Information Security including Asset Security such as Software Licensing, Physical Security
- Demonstrate continuous improvement of Information Security.
- Educate the company with better practice opportunities using appropriate methods such as Discussions, Newsfeed & Presentations
- Record, Track, Close and be willing to challenge Non Conformity
- Reporting Tasks, Progress & Blockers
- You will need to decide the appropriate controls to be implemented
- You will need to decide the priority of risks and issues identified
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
You will have:
- Personal interests in compliance, information security and technology
- Experience in internal auditing
- Ability to be impartial to an area under review
- Good communication (written and vocal) capabilities
- Experience in problem solving
- Experience in multi-tasking
- Experience of creating compliance or similar frameworks
- Experience in organisation within a dynamic work environment
You might also have:
- ISO 27001 / ISMS Experience
- Internal Audit Training
- Motor Industry Experience
- Business Analysis Experience
It is a requirement of this role to conform with ASE’s ISO27001 ISMS (Information Security Management System) and ASE’s GDPR (data protection) policy. Details of these policies can be found on the intranet and they are also available from the People and Development team.
How to apply
To register your interest and apply for this job please click here
ASE Recruitment Agency Policy
ASE has a commitment to sourcing candidates directly and with local partners, we do not accept speculative CV’s from recruiters.
On the occasion were we do use agencies, this is in line with our PSL and a have a formal agreement in place.
Agency recruiters may not submit unsolicited candidate information to any ASE employee until and unless a contract for recruiting services has been entered into with the People and Development Department.
All agency recruiter contracts that are entered into, and will commence and terminate based upon the terms defined in the contract.
You agree that ASE will not be liable for any fees for any unsolicited candidate that is submitted without first entering into a written contract with the ASE P&D Department. You further agree that submitting such unsolicited information is done at your own risk and that ASE reserve the right to contact these candidates directly and will be deemed to have waived any claim for compensation.